Roberts Markel Weinberg Butler Hailey PC was formed by the merger of two well-established Texas law practices.
Butler | Hailey was founded in 1980 and focused its practice on representing community associations, condominium associations, developers and builders.
Roberts Markel Weinberg PC was founded in 1981 as a full-service civil law firm handling transactional and litigation matters throughout the state of Texas.
With offices in Austin, Dallas, Fort Bend, Houston, and San Antonio, the firm includes more than 35 lawyers with diverse practice areas and backgrounds who have the experience, maturity and legal skills to handle a wide range of legal issues.
Since our inception, we have provided our clients with practical and efficient solutions to help them grow along with us.
- Arbitration and Mediation Services
- Commercial Litigation
- Community Association Law
- Construction Law
- Corporate Transactions and ------------Outside General Counsel
- Cyber Risk
- Directors and Officers Litigation
- Elder Law and Guardianship
- Estate Planning, Probate and Trust ---Administration
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Labor and Employment
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate Practice